Friday, November 11, 2011

Random update

Because writing is supposed to be good for me. :P

My tummy feels yucky. I've been sipping Sprite (trying not to think about how much high fructose corn syrup I'm putting in my system) and spooning down yogurt. I feel a little better than I did earlier, but still somewhat unsettled.

I can't find the binder that has our 2012 ad contracts in it. I hope it's under the library books in the truck. I'm going to go look during my planning period.

The newspaper students have finished their articles but I haven't started laying out the issue. I just don't want to look at anything journalism-related. I know I need to do it. I just don't WANNA.

I don't have anything else important to say. I put my standards up on the board today. Woo. Go me. I like how I do it: the students all have a copy of the standards in their writer's notebooks, and after we do the lesson I have them review the standards and select the ones they feel we've been working on & explain how the lesson connects with the standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment