Friday, December 2, 2011

I Must Be Having Fun

I can't believe it's been over a week since I've blogged. Longer since I've written anything here.

I think there are things I could have written about, but right now I'm so tired that I can't think of any of them.

Thanksgiving break was a flurry of activity; we drove out of state to visit family, then we had family time with a couple of different groups of relatives who live nearby, and finally we had some cousins who were passing through who visited with us. And also there was a beta test of the new Star Wars MMO.

Also I had my final expansion. The procedure itself doesn't hurt, but as my skin stretches and adjusts, I get these sharp stabby pains that are kind of a lot of not-fun. So I've been pretty heavily medicated this week. The days are a mix of struggling to stay alert in school and struggling to nap while at home.

This doesn't feel like a real blog post. I don't have a point.

We're going to Disney World again over winter break. They have waffle sandwiches ... I want to try one. We didn't win the drawing to spend a night in Cinderella Castle. The band teacher said he'd print me a piano arrangement of "Bourbon Street Blues" but I asked back in August and he didn't and then I reminded him around Halloween and he said he'd get it to me by Thanksgiving and he didn't.

It frustrates me when people don't follow through on what they say.

I wish I had a point.

No comments:

Post a Comment