Tuesday, December 3, 2013

SWTOR blogging challenge - Day 2

When did you start playing

I am so tired today that I feel physically nauseated. I got an email late last night that really frustrated me and I was so stressed that it took me awhile to get to sleep. So then even though I got more sleep than I had the night before, I was still absolutely exhausted this morning.

We got access to the first round of beta testing, so we were pretty excited to go in and check things out. At the time we were still subscribing to World of Warcraft, but we let our subscription lapse there when we started playing SWTOR. We actually went to Disney World during our vacation that Christmas, and we took the computer along so that on some of our non-park days we could play!

I've been playing off and on since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment