Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So Much To Do!

One thing I hate about recovery is how much it slows me down. And really, I'm glad I have so many people who care about me, but it does sometimes get frustrating having so many people telling me that I should take it easy. I am taking it easy! There is not one day that goes by when I feel like I've gotten a lot done. It's always, "well, I got a lot done considering that I'm taking it easy".

But one thing I like is that it's given me lots of practice paying attention to my body, and the different sensations I get from different parts of it and what they might mean and how I need to respond to them.

Speaking of needing to get things done, I am going to post this and then go make a phone call that has eluded me for about a week now. And then I'll edit it to add more.

***

Annnnd somehow I have a wrong number. Everything seems so complicated. Like I just remembered that I decided to brush my teeth AFTER breakfast this morning because I have to take my pain meds WITH food, so the sooner I started eating, the sooner I could take my medicine. But my tummy doesn't feel so great, so I ate kind of slowly and then by the time I was finished I was thinking about other things that I needed to do. Darnit.

And so now that the Hunk is out of the bathroom I am going to go brush my teeth!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment