Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Like today!

So I woke up at 5:15 and I tried to get back to sleep but I just couldn't. Stuffy nose, cramped calves... yeah. Not workin'. So around 5:40 I got up. Figured I'd get some WoW in before it was time to get ready for work. Not much - just a little - because on Tuesdays they do maintenance from 6 AM to about 1 or 2 in the afternoon.

And don't you know I had to download a patch. Not a big one - just wee - but just enough that it wrapped up at 5:58, which gave me just enough time to log in and open ONE of the auction sales in my mailbox before I got booted off the server.

AND THERE IS MORE MONEY WAITING FOR ME ON THERE! WAAAAH!

Grr, I say!

I am SUCH a miser, too. Not RL - though I am stingy, it's more from a sense of being choosy about what I want to spend money on - but man, in WoW? When there's not a whole lot you can buy that really matters? I love having gold. Getting gold. Seeing the numbers by the little gold indicator in my bag increase... yay!

I feel like Prince John in Disney's Robin Hood:

Gold, gold, GOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment