Friday, July 30, 2010

Discipline Update & Freewrite: July 30

Today is PAYDAY! I am so psyched. I need to make sure that I take my wallet with me to the hospital today because it's got my insurance card AND my debit card. And I'm going to need both. Probably. Except I let the Hunk take the insurance card when he went to get the sleeping pills for me.

I had originally planned to go for one of my walks this morning, particularly since the first thingumbob they're doing got moved back, so now we don't have to be there until 9. But I figured I needed rest, so I didn't set any alarm (I knew I'd be up WELL in time just to get there). And I woke up certainly early enough for the walk, but it abruptly occurred to me that I'm not supposed to have anything to eat or drink this morning. And I am always so so thirsty when I get back from my walk. So no walk this morning. I'm going to be hungry and thirsty ENOUGH by the time I get through all this today. Don't need to go making it worse.

Plus they're going to have me pee in a cup when I get there and if I go exercise I'll sweat everything out of me and I won't have anything left for the cup! Can't have that now.

We went out to eat again last night. Local place. Absolutely AMAZING FOOD. Food that soothes, relaxes, charms, and seduces. Oh, it was delightful. Happy birthday, Mom!

I'm debating whether to bother bringing my unit plans along today. I don't know that I'm going to have any time to work - it sounds like there might be an army coming to the hospital for support! lol.

I still really believe that human nature is pretty sucky... but there are quite a few people, it seems, who do an admirable job of acting against nature.

yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment