Sunday, September 12, 2010

Good Habits - September 12

Ugh. Well, in my defense, I've been away for two days. And I think I posted over on Epic Adventures on Thursday. Still, not the greatest.

I think I'm going to justify keeping this pretty brief because I have a st-ton of housework to do. AND grading and planning. I'm getting tired just thinking about it. :(

I've started a load of laundry and the truck is almost unloaded. I need to put clothes away and get my costumes back where they go. I should probably wash the red wig, too. I bet the black one is all a big snarl in the back, so it needs to be combed out. We've gotta go pick up Puppy from my parents' house.

My toothbrush and my vitamins are still packed away, so I'll take care of that once I get things put back where they go.

So much of my "writing" seems to be just trying to sort out everything ELSE that I have to do. I mean, it's a great way to un-jumble my thoughts... I also need to clean off my desk. And I guess this really is about just the HABIT of writing. But I dunno. Maybe it's in my nature not to be satisfied. Overall I think that's a good thing. I feel like these "this is what I need to remember to do today" posts are ... well, kind of cheating.

But at least they're something!

So, in order:

Finish unpacking the truck.
Put clothes away.
Clear off the sofa.
Clear off the desk.
Grade.
Put grades in the computer.
Wash the wig. (I did this early so it'd have lots of time to dry. It's the first time I've washed it and I don't know how long drying takes, and I have to let it dry before I can brush it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment