Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Good Habits - September 7

Today is going to be another long day. There's just so much to do. I've only got ten minutes to write before it's time to leave so Imonna hafta make it fast.

Fortunately I wrote out a list last night. :) I've already had breakfast and ate my vitamins and I brushed my teeth and I'm dressed - except for the wig. I'll take that along and probably put it on in the car before we get to school. I've got a comb in my bag. Might want to grab a barrette, just in case. You know, I don't think I've typed that word... ever. I talk about my barrettes a lot but seeing the word in print is weird! Mostly that I can't find the kind I like any longer. :( It's all pinchy-clips and the metal ones that lock when they bend. Anyway.

I hope I can put off my library trip until tomorrow. There's no way it's going to happen today. And tomorrow I ALSO have the visit from our rep. UGH, so much to do for the darn book.

Need to check our balance at the bank. Gonna send the Hunk to set up a savings account with direct debit at the start of the month; there's a bank not TOO far from the wig shop.

Oh, and I unloaded the dishwasher. ^.^

AND, I also got my real-post up yesterday. So all in all, I've done pretty well. Of course, the Hunk was solo on cleaning the house before dinner last night. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment