Saturday, September 25, 2010

Good Habits - September 25

I'm sick of poo.

Seriously. One of the things I never knew about chemo is how much my life would become about poo. Let me tell you, it is apparently hell on the digestive system. I knew I would be nauseous, but the poo? They don't tell you about the poo.

I need something stronger than Tums. I've been chomping these things down like they're frickin' M&Ms. Well, maybe not quite in those numbers. How about like Starbursts? I mean, I'm not putting a handful in my mouth at the same time and chowing down...

Then again, I really don't eat M&Ms. So maybe that's inaccurate for other reasons.

But yeah, I was up every hour or two last night to grab some more Tums and head to the potty. *sigh* Very annoying when you're so damn tired and you're also disturbing someone ELSE's sleep. Blih.

But now I'm awake, at least for a little bit. And I'm going to update Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment