Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Discipline Update & Freewrite: August 10

Today's gross-you-out moment is brought to you by the newest affliction with which I've been... uh... afflicted: THRUSH.

No, no photos. Just trust me. This is awful.

It really ticks me off. I mean, hello, God? WTF? I have enough on my plate without giving me MORE reason to have ZERO appetite, plus extra-hurlies for anything I manage to choke down. I mean, honest. I am really pretty pissed off at the world for dumping this on me.

OTOH it is supposedly pretty easy to get rid of, so thanks be for small favors. Ugh. My tummy is just roiling. I wish they could've diagnosed this in the ER on Sunday night, because then it wouldn't've gotten this bad. UGH.

Did get to have my drain taken out today YAY! which means there will likely be some swelling BOO, but at least I won't perpetually be worrying about yanking on stitches YAY YAAAAY!

I really don't have much else I want to say. Thrush sucks, thrush sucks, thrush sucks. I'm going to do my daily jewelcrafting quest for World of Warcraft, then soak in the tub for a bit and plan out what all I'm going to do tomorrow at school, then maybe it'll be late enough that I can go to bed.

I am SO looking forward to my tomorrow's doctor appointment and getting some meds to take care of this nasty.

And I haven't met my word count, but you know what? Eff that. I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment