Monday, August 9, 2010

Ow.

My pain meds ran out and apparently drs aren't open over the weekend. OW OW OW.

Mostly today was good but this is making it end on a not-so-good.




We ended up going to the ER last night. Everything takes For Ev Ar. We wait and wait and wait and they do tests and everything comes back negative except we're waiting on one and finally they sent us home and said they would call.

and so I got 4 hours of sleep and I am so tired but I hurt and I don't want to hurt. I am not so tired as yesterday which is super-good cuz hopefully tomorrow will be even better!

But people are coming over this afternoon and I'd really like to nap before then so that I can be social instead of grouchy.

The Hunk is going to pick up my new pain pills HURRAY HURRAY! Mommy made me some egg salad for a sandwich, lots of celery, yum.

The ER left us a message and said my thyroid is a little overactive which maybe would explain why I'm all the time thirsty and my mouth feels weird. Set up a dr appointment with the family doc for tomorrow but also gonna call the oncologist in a few minutes after lunch to see if maybe it's cuz of my meds. Hopefully it's not and we can do something about it rather than I just have to suck it up.

I don't like suck it up. I'm tired of that.

And also I snagged my drain tube a little yesterday and HOLY SMOKES THAT HURT SO BAD and it still hurts too. Please Hunk drive safe but fast...

I hope it doesn't hurt like that when they take out the drain!!! oh, that would be bad. But I really REALLY want it gone. It's grody. And I miss being able to take nice deep soaky-baths. I'm going to have a shallow one as soon as I finish my sandwich. So since I'm pretty sure I've met my word count Imonna eat it so's I can soaky.

ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment